The food has been arranged, tables and chairs set, music with the DJ is ready, and the party is ready to begin. But, what about the drinks? Well, if it’s your party, then you have fabulous options to try. Whether you are the host or the event organizer, you can always try something new in a party. Drinks come in many packages, and you can arrange for them in various ways. The common ones are the drink counters, or getting them served through waiters on trays. Another option is the slushie machine, which is a nice and organized way to bring in flavoured drinks into the party. Event organizers can opt for slushie machine hire services easily through great channels, who are suppliers of party organizing items.
Why hire a slushie machine when you can have a catering staff operated drinks’ corner
Finding a slushie machine hire firm is no big deal, and you get one at a reasonable cost. However, many people prefer a slushie machine over counter options because of the easy vending system of the machine.
There are so many advantages of getting the slushie machine in your party, and let’s see what they are:
· The catering staff need not stand at the drinks counter all day, making, mixing and serving the drinks.
· No additional counter is needed. Sit the slushie machine anywhere on the space, and it becomes the drinks’ corner.
· You can arrange either alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages through the machine. Just adding alcohol to the machine will transform the slushie to an alcoholic drink.
· Any flavour your guests ask for can be obtained by simply operating the machine, and there they get it ready. No cook or drinks’ maker has to be employed.
· The machine is self operated thus making it handy for the guests to operate and get their drinks.
· Icy drinks are available throughout where the machine itself is the cooler and maker.
· With the high demand for icy drinks in the summers, Australian parties have a high demand for the slushie machines, thus making the slushie machine hire quite affordable for the hosts.
All these factors contribute to the high usage and practice of hiring a slushie machine.
Bringing variety to the party
A great way to bring variety in drinks is by getting a slushie maker, which can make more than two flavours at once. You may also set two or more machines so that one can be dedicated to alcoholic beverages while the other for cool slushies for the children. Since the machines are self operated, your guests can just get drinks with just a click of the button. It is an excitement to get one for your event. More such attractions can be brought to the event. Self operated machines always make it easy for the caterers, and you can cut down on manpower, and focus on other aspects.
When you are hiring a slushie machine, you should not bother about the cleaning or after party care. The owner you hire from will take care of everything, starting from transportation of the machine to your venue to cleaning and all.